2007년 4월 5일 목요일

Date::Simple

use Date::Simple ('date', 'today');

  # Difference in days between two dates:
  $diff = date('2001-08-27') - date('1977-10-05');

  # Offset $n days from now:
  $date = today() + $n;
  print "$date\n";  # uses ISO 8601 format (YYYY-MM-DD)

  use Date::Simple ();
  my $date  = Date::Simple->new('1972-01-17');
  my $year  = $date->year;
  my $month = $date->month;
  my $day   = $date->day;

  use Date::Simple (':all');
  my $date2 = ymd($year, $month, $day);
  my $date3 = d8('19871218');
  my $today = today();
  my $tomorrow = $today + 1;
  if ($tomorrow->year != $today->year) {
       print "Today is New Year's Eve!\n";
  }

  if ($today > $tomorrow) {
       die "warp in space-time continuum";
  }

  print "Today is ";
  print(('Sun','Mon','Tues','Wednes','Thurs','Fri','Satur')
         [$today->day_of_week]);
  print "day.\n";

  # you can also do this:
  ($date cmp "2001-07-01")
  # and this
  ($date <=> [2001, 7, 1])


#############
format
############
my $change_date = $date->format("%d %b %y");
   my $iso_date1 = $date->format("%Y-%m-%d");
   my $iso_date2 = $date->format;

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기